Bought the first package of reese's peanut butter pumpkins! Yay!
Plus, tomorrow is my flex day, which I will be spending hopefully shopping and hitting up the planetarium with Acree :) Later in the weekend, a movie and lunch date with Lauren, a party on Saturday with Jenn and maybe hanging out with Claire and Haley dog on Sunday! Lovely weekend ahead. I just need to recuperate a little before I have too much fun...I think I'm nursing a cold. Boo hiss. Hopefully I'll just load up on meds and be much better. Especially since I have some serious birthday shopping to do this weekend.
Since I've pretty much forgotten about my birthday all together this year, I decided today that my gift to myself would be a weekend of guilt free shopping. I might even purchase the Tory Burch shoes I've been wanting forever. We'll see :) Only one week left of being 22. I have a feeling this week will be a good one, especially in comparison some of the weeks earlier along in 22. Monday morning I leave for a lovely week in Birmingham...somewhere exotic to turn 23. Should be fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment