Last week was a pretty rough week. I was really stressed at work, and it was sort of the first time that has happened to me before. A bad mix of important things happening at the very last minute and a huge lack of communication. Not my thing. Luckily, as of this morning all the stress is over! I'm so happy! This was my horoscope this morning:
Business matters work out just beautifully. The stars are your heavenly accountants.
Sometimes my horoscopes are unnervingly accurate.
I had a lovely weekend, too. Friday I allowed myself to go to the mall because that is my happy place, and I wasn't feeling very happy. I did well--I only bought one thing at the Victoria's Secret semi-annual sale: a soft, comfy, oversized sweater for lounging around the house. Because everyone should have beautiful clothes for lounging around the house. Right? I also went to Target twice over the weekend, and purchased no clothes or shoes there! Have I finally turned over my saving over shopping leaf? I need to stop by there again tonight for some black shoe polish to (hopefully) save my favorite black flats. Wish me luck!
Happy Monday everyone. Any good plans for the week?
No comments:
Post a Comment