I feel like I've been neglecting the blog a little too much lately, but really, can you blame me? Since my last post on April 14, I have been to the north Georgia mountains and back (beautiful), I spent a week in Tampa, Florida (hot and sunny!), and I had a quick, one-night trip to New Orleans and came back yesterday. Not to mention packing up my entire house in the meantime and preparing myself for the royal wedding day on Friday (oh, and also my house closing)! In short, I've been busy. I feel like every spare moment has been spent calling utility companies and insurance companies and movers. I didn't realize until yesterday, but I haven't been shopping since the first week of April, and I haven't even imposed a shopping hiatus on myself! Insane.
I'm getting nervous and really excited for Friday. I think my day will start around 5am for wedding coverage, then my closing is scheduled for late morning. After that, its straight back home to move everything into the new place. Scary, exhausting, thrilling...i'm sure it'll be all of the above.
I can't wait to post pictures once everything is moved in and prettied-up. Parents arrive tomorrow night, and I have to admit, I plan on putting them to work immediately. John too, once he gets off work on Friday afternoon. I bought them all coffee and pralines and other assorted candies in NOLA, so I think thats perfectly acceptable payment, don't you?
No comments:
Post a Comment