Thursday, November 10, 2011

Catch up

Hi friends! I feel a little like I've been playing catch up since I got back home from the whirlwind wedding weekend. It was absolutely fabulous! I promise I will devote another post to the details soon, but for today I'll just share a few photos of the happy ocassion:



I absolutely adored Sara's gorgeous train!



Happy couple.



High school friends!


Me, being a stalkerazzi, and cake cutting.



You can tell from the beautiful pictures what a fabulous weekend it was! I am so thrilled for Sara and Eric, and cannot wait to continue our (long) friendship throughout their marriage.


As for life in general, I've just been working and still nursing a little bit of sickness. I did purchase Skinny Girl margaritas and white cranberry cosmos, and I'm really looking forward to partaking! I've got fun weekend plans to hang out with John and other friends, and I'm really looking forward to it! Also really looking forward to baking and eating my famous chocolate chocolate chip pound cake. Yum.


Hope you all have fabulous Veteran's Day weekends! Any good plans going on?




No comments: