Thursday, April 26, 2012

Blog silence

Hi All! I hate that my blog has been so silent for the past, oh, month or so. I miss blogging and mostly I miss reading about all of your lives! Work continues to be ridiculous, so I unfornatuely haven't had any down time to write or read or enjoy. And Blogger has changed since the last time I logged in! Crazy.

I spent the last 2 weeks in middle of nowhere Tennesee near Kentucky working my little behind off, staying in a weird country hotel and eating mediocre food. Jealous? I didn't think so :) I'm so happy to be back in Atlanta for a few weeks, and hopefully visiting with some friends soon! I feel like I've abandoned my friends lately too, and I hate doing that!

Today is a bittersweet day for me. I'm saying goodbye to my cubicle of the past 3.5 years, and moving to a new one (same floor, different side of my building). So sad! I love my current cubicle and will miss it. The good news is, I recently found out I'm getting a window cube again, which is excellent. Its the little things in life, right?

So for now, I'm packing up my work life and attempting to do actual work at the same time. I'm so looking forward to this weekend. I'm thinking of going to a festival or doing some shopping for home items. Lots to look forward to (and none more exciting than 3 days off to rest and relax!). I hope you all have been great lately. I'm excited to be getting back to my normal blogging routine!

No comments: