Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Holiday Weekend

I am beyond excited to be flying home to NC tomorrow for the long holiday weekend. I can't wait to see my parents and friends--it really feels like its been forever since I've been home for a "normal" visit. The last two trips were focused on Julie's bridal shower and wedding. Don't get me wrong, those are very worthwhile events, but not exactly relaxing!

This weekend I'm lookinf forward to going to Beach Music at North Hills with mom, seeing SDB's new home (!) and spending a lot of time around the house and around Wake Forest. I can't wait to hear about Matthew's walk at graduation and Erin's trip to Tanzania. My friends do some pretty cool things, right? I'm just really excited to spend time in NC and maybe mostly, to eat Bojangles! Its been months since I've had any, and that has to be some kind of record for me.

Before I leave, I need to pack and wrap up a few work-related items. Other than that, I've been enjoying a pretty normal work week and not exercising! Maybe I'm enjoying myself a little too much... :) After this weekend is over, I think it'll offically be time to start thinking about summer. I've got a beachh trip in June, a trip to Canada in July, a work trip in August to DC with some quality friend time thrown in, and a best friend's wedding Labor Day weekend. Life is so good!

What are y'all doing for the holiday weekend?  xoxo

No comments: