Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Financial Advice

One of my biggest work-related passions is financial literacy. I know that I am fortunate enough to have a finance degree and a natural interest in money matters, but so many people do not--especially our generation of 20-somethings. So I always love when friends ask me for financial advice, and I love giving it! I espcially love when I can help someone understand something that they thought was so daunting and out of reach, and explain it in "real person" terms--not something out of a textbook.

I found this great article on MSN Money this morning that gives advice about some really easy things that everyone can incorporate into their daily lives, and save tons of money over time! Please read it if you have any financial goals that you aren't sure how to get started on, I thought it was really helpful!

2 comments:

Rachael L. Anderson said...

Good article!
What did you think of PLL premiere??

Kristin said...

I'm probably going to be asking you tons of questions as I wrangle with getting my MBA and have no financial background... good to know you don't mind questions!

Yes, I have rediscovered the internet.

Loves you!