Friday, October 5, 2012

Week End Recap

Happy Friday friends! I had a really mixed week, productivity-wise. Started out procrastinating way too much, but I've had weird spring cleaning bursts of energy every night! It's like I cannot possibly clean or organize enough things in my house. I'm still trying to purge my closets too, so those are a work in progress. I will share at some point though!

Detox has still been going well. I have slipped up a few times and eaten more carbs than I would like (I confess to eating 3 pieces of cake at the office potluck on Wednesday...oops). Otherwise I've been doing well in the diet department, and I think I have lost about a pound. Very good news. Exercise isn't going quite as well, but I have gotten back into Just Dance for Wii and I went for a walk last night. Baby steps. It's also been 7 days without any unnecessary spending! All I've spent money on is food. Hopefully all these trends continue, because I'm feeling really good overall.

Since I've been taking a lot of things out of my life, I've decided to add something really important that I've been slacking on lately, which is phone calls to my nearest and dearest. Started the trend last night by calling BFF Julie, whom I had not spoken to I longer than I'd like to admit. So so good to catch up with her. Next up is my lovey who is in Denmark in grad school. I can't wait to hear how that is going, and when I can come visit :)

Happy Friday, loves! Hope you have an incredible weekend!

No comments: