Sunday, January 24, 2010

Bargain hunting galore!

I've been having a lot of "Kelly Poole" (ie: thrift store shopping, major deal hunting, etc.) moments lately, so I wanted to share some of my amazing bargain finds with all of you!

Pretty silver flower pot from Big Lots, $6


Framed print found at a Chamblee thrift store, $3 (!)...excuse the flash photogrpahy


Large blue glass vase and silver platter (with Crate and Barrel sticker still on the bottom), from the same thrift shop, $4 each

I'm so proud of my finds! I think I'm hooked on thrift store browsing now! I guess all the antiquing/flea marketing with Mom and Daddy over the years has finally paid off. Happy Birthday Daddy (on Monday). So happy we could spend the weekend together in ATL!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

You did get some great stuff! I'm so jealous. :-) They all look wonderful! And I really like that picture of you and John.