Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thoughts for the week:

-It is far too cold outside for me to feel like I'm in Florida (albeit, the top of Florida, and sadly not at the beach)
-I cannot wait to be in North Carolina tomorrow!
-The Wake v. UNC basketball game on Saturday will be my first in-person basketball game since senior year.
-This weekend will also be spent reuniting with Sarina & campus--can't wait!
-I haven't been to the gym at all, but I've had salad at least once per day, which is great for being on the road.
-In turn, I will be totally blowing these good eating habits in Winston this weekend (including, but not limited to: Midtown, Little Richard's, Village Tavern, Foothills....so much food, so little time).
-I climbed stone mountain last weekend! The weather was perfect, the view was great, and I didn't even kill John for making me do it once we got to the top. Pictures to come.
-Mellow Mushroom is the best pizza in ATL.
-Its almost March, which means winter is almost over. Praise the Lord! I don't think I have ever been so over winter.
-My ear is STILL clogged from the sinus issues I had last week. I hate being half deaf, and I sincerely hope it pops tonight or tomorrow and doesn't drive me crazy on two plane trips!
-I miss my cat and can't wait to see her this weekend.
-I'm taking my first vacation day for the year on Monday. Must find other vacations to take--any ideas, or takers to join me??

What's been going on with you, friends? I promise I'm going to try to be better about blogging soon, starting with pictures of all my fun!

XOXO

No comments: