I've realized lately that my obsession with reading design blogs--just check the right side of this page...there are quite a few that I read daily--has translated into a need/want to change up something in my apartment. My apartment right now is a mix of slightly homey and just plain functional. I have lots of photos of my friends on the wall, which I think is a throwback to dorm life. Granted, at least now they are in nice frames and not just taped up on the wall, but I still can't decide if I have a picture overload. I have one frame collage that also has a couple of postcards and photos of places I love mixed in. Is it a good idea to mix and match? Should I just suck it up and downsize my friend photo collection on display? Any thoughts or opinions are appreciated :)
I'm not sure exactly what else I want to re-do, but I really wish my apartment offered an alternative living room setup. I wish I could move around my couch and chair and tv, but alas, its pretty much stuck as is.
Does anyone have any quick (and cheap) ideas for me to change up my place?
No comments:
Post a Comment