Thursday, May 13, 2010

Take a breather

Rough, long, tiresome week at work. Tuesday was especially long, but yesterday was actually a great day. I was extra motivated and actually feel like I accomplished many things! Does it matter that they weren't necessarily things I was supposed to be doing that day? Oops!

Anyway, its been a lovely week in ATL so far. Gorgeous weather for the most part, and a nice spring rain on Monday (my favorite). I've been lazy in the evenings, but last night I finally carried over some workday motivation. I finally bought groceries and cleaned up a little around the house. Now I just need my walking/exercising/good eating motivation back...thats been a little lost this week. Oops again!

I'm excited that my parents are coming for a visit tomorrow. I'm crossing fingers that I won't have to come into the office...doesn't look like it as of right now. Hooray! I think we're planning a trip to the High to see the antique car exhibition, perhaps a trip down to Warm Springs, GA to see FDR's Little White House (Mike loves presidential history, of course), and I'm sure we'll hit up a good restaurant or two while they're here. I'm also looking forward to getting my hair cut tomorrow! I say this in italics because I haven't had it cut since Christmas. Yes, Christmas...5 months ago. Eek! Its in decent shape, but so long I can't even describe it to you. Definitely even longer than I had it at my college graduation, and thats saying a lot. I'm so excited about getting it a little shorter for summer!

And in an update of other excitements:

-BEACH!--15 days!
-BSB concert--21 days
-Sarina comes--July 8th

I am so looking forward to having a good, relaxing summer--and to actually enjoy it this time. Re-do summer 2009!

No comments: