Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Travel Bug (almost fulfilled!)

In my travel-filled life, its pretty unusual when I don't go anywhere for an entire month. Okay, okay, I realize that I went to North Carolina for the weekend at the end of April, but that seems like ages ago. No long distance trips for work this month either. Its actually sort of an odd feeling to be in Atlanta for a whole month at a time. Lately I've really been feeling the bug to go back to Winston-Salem (probably because Sarina and I reminisce too much on the phone) or New Orleans. I made the mistake of looking at the pictures from the NOLDA trip Kristin and I took last Feburary, and now I want to be there so badly! Maybe I can sneak in a little vacay in the fall?

Long story short, its a good thing I'll be at the beach in a mere 2 days! I am unbelievably ready to escape the city for a little while and to see the ocean again! Its been too long. Yay beach!

No comments: