I'm taking a long blog-free weekend. 4 whole days off from work! I'm going to celebrate Labor Day by doing as little as possible. Perhaps some cleaning, maybe some shopping (the shopping hiatus is over!) and a day trip with John to Callaway Gardens in Southwest Georgia. I have been loving our day trips lately, and am excited for this one. Hopefully there will be pictures to come next week! Apparently he also has some sort of coupon for a lobster dinner for two at a restaurant near his house. I've turned him onto coupons--I'm so proud!
Speaking of coupons, I have some birthday month coupons calling my name. Victoria's Secret, Ann Taylor Loft and BCBG may all get a visit from me tomorrow. I might as well treat myself to some presents after a month of no shopping (and saving lots of money in general).
Happy first day of college football (Go Deacs!) and
Jersey Shore night. Enjoy yourselves.

Just over a month until homecoming!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment