Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Back from the land of snow!

I finally made it back to Atlanta on Monday afternoon after a one day detour being stuck in the snow in NC! We had 8 inches, starting on Christmas night, and finally finishing off around noon on Sunday. It was glorious and very pretty--also, my first white Christmas! Very exciting.

I loved spending the holidays with my family and friends (I hoped to see a few more, but they will have to wait for the next trip). I ate plenty of good food, had great conversations and went lots of fun places. It was a great trip. And now I'm back in the office, feeling pleasantly refreshed. My body actually feels like it had time off! But unfortunately I go right back into intense work mode, studying for a big exam I have to pass for my job. Wish me luck please :)

I hope all of you had a fabulous holiday, and are looking forward to New Year's Eve. I'll post pictures soon.

xoxo

No comments: