Today was ridiculously cold. As in, a record setting low of 14 degrees in Atlanta. We had snow flurries on Sunday--in Atlanta. All before Christmas. Its weeks like this that make you question global warming. In protest of the cold, I wore my Uggs until lunch time at work (they are black, and semi-blend in). I so wish I could wear them 24/7 from November until March. Uggs are my favorite.
Other things I am thankful for this week:
-Delicious leftover crockpot roast from Sunday night. I love not having to think about dinner when I get home. Why do I not use my crockpot every weekend?
-Cute Dessa, who I am dog-sitting this week while John is away. Actually it was just for the last two nights. I'm going to miss her tomorrow morning!
-Library books.
-Online shopping for gifts that are shipped directly to the recipient. Although I still need to hit the post office for some Christmas stamps. Sigh.
-Paid time off. Friday cannot come soon enough.
-Lydia's bachlorette party on Friday!
Not so thankful for:
-My complete lack of study motivation.
-The soreness/tickle in the back of my throat. I don't want to get sick!!
No comments:
Post a Comment