Thursday, March 10, 2011

Frustrated

I'm feeling pretty anxious and frustrated about the condo purchase these days. I hadn't been thinking about it/worrying about it for a while now (worrying never makes anything better, as we all know), but now we've officially hit the 90 day mark since I made my agreement with the seller. Ugh, its just taking so much long than expected, and I know nothing about the process and why its taking so long. Please keep me in your thoughts and cross all your fingers and toes for me! I'm so ready to hear some good news and finally move!

In other news, Kristin is coming today!!! I feel so excited I can barely contain myself at work. I can't wait to get out of here early and meet her once she arrives from the airport. Spending time with best friends is the best. Hopefully we'll find something fun to occupy ourselves this weekend. Even if we don't, the great thing about old friends is that you can still have the greatest time, and not even really be doing any particular activity. Love. I am thinking we'll do some shopping, we may go on a brewery tour, go out dancing somewhere and eat lots of good food. I'm also excited for her to finally meet John. So excited for the next 3 days!

Happy weekend friends. I hope yours is as good as mine looks to be :)

No comments: