Happy half birthday to me! Half birthdays are definitely not nearly as much fun at they were when I was little...now I'm not as excited as I once was about getting older. 24.5 is much less cooler than 12.5, right?
I made some (sort of) progress on the condo situation. I've finally got an appointment with my realtor for Saturday to look at my current condo again (its been since November...), and to see new places to! Even though this is really kind of a step backwards, I'm looking forward to shopping again--thats the most fun part. And if I find something I love even more than my current offer place, then maybe I'll pull the trigger on that and actually get to move sometime in the near future! Updates to come.
Otherwise, the pollen is killing me and I am so excited tomorrow is Friday. Its not my day off, but i'm hoping to skip out a little early and get a quick trip to Lenox in to return a couple of items (putting $150 back in my bank account is always a good thing). This weekend I'm hoping to get dinner with a friend and maybe visit a new designer consignment shop I found online--big plans! I hope y'all are having a great week so far :)
2 comments:
neat that you are buying a condo! where is it?
Peachtree Hills area near where I live now--hopefully right off Peachtree! You'll have to come see it whenever I move!
Post a Comment