Hi friends,
I apologize up front for abandoning the blog for most of October, but I've had good reason! So many good things have been happening, that I haven't found myself in front of my computer with extra time to share. I'm going to try to get back on the wagon now though. Here's a few things that have been going on lately with me:
-Went to Alabama, and really enjoyed myself. I spent a week in Florence & Sheffield, and had a great time! I even remembered to take a few photos, so you all could go on a virtual walking tour :)
-Visited John's parents in Thomson, GA a couple of weekends ago, and enjoyed some time with his family.
-Flew home to NC last Wednesday and had a blast. One of the best long weekends in recent memory. Had an amazing day at the State Fair with my fam, and then a fabulous homecoming weekend at Wake Forest, the Best Place In The World. Pictures to come, but last night I was too exhausted to upload anything.
-Had lunch with childhood bff Julie while I was home, and I'm thrilled that she asked me to be the maid of honor in her upcoming wedding. There is so much fun planning to be done (including a shower hosted by me, so if you have tips, send them my way please!).
So, I've basically been eating and drinking too much, and have been having too much fun. There are worse predicaments to be in. Need to get back on the healthy eating wagon, and get my butt in gear to clean & fix up my house before the bachelorettes descend upon me this weekend. I'm excited about that, too!
In other news, the headboard is finally finished, and has been assembled into a real life bed in my guest room! Pictures/tutorial to follow, but really--it was insanely easy, and I'm really happy with the results. Huge thanks to John for doing all the hard work parts :)
I hope y'all have been doing well lately and having as much fun as me! I feel like i've been in a constant state of tired, but its been so, so worth it. I have the best friends in the whole world. xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment