That's pretty much been my whole week thus far, just working and enjoying some small town life. Not looking forward to a 5 hour trip back to Atlanta tomorrow, but things could be worse :) I am, however, looking forward to a long-overdue haircut on Friday, and a trip to Raleigh and Winston-Salem next week! Oh, and a holiday from work on Monday (thank you, Christopher Columbus!). Homecoming, the State Fair, so many friends and family...it might just be too much for me to handle. Then after that, I'm hosting SCD's bachlorette weekend in Hotlanta and am taking another trip home after that for her wedding. I am so so looking forward to the next month's worth of activities. And on top of that, my best friend from childhood, Julie, and her fiance Michael just got engaged last week and have set a date for March 24! That's my half birthday :) I can't wait to be in both of these weddings. So much fun to celebrate my favorite people!
You know what else is fun? Eating at Bojangles. Yum.

1 comment:
Sara SHRINE! haha love it.
Post a Comment