-Take Care, Drake. Picked this album up yesterday and I am loving it so far!
-Red and purple. I'd been feeling a little tired of my fall/winter wardrobe lately, so this weekend I took advantage of 40% off at Loft and a 50% off coupon I had for Banana Republic. I got a beautiful red silk blouse at BR, and I adore it! I've been stocking up on plenty of purple lately too. Its always been my favorite, so get really happy when its back on trend and readily available.
-Christmas shopping. I always make myself wait until the day after Thanksgiving to listen to Christmas music and to decorate, but I love taking my time to do my shopping over the course of a few months. I love picking out gifts for friends.
-Storage Wars on A&E. New addiction!
-Wine Coke. Its a 70/30 ratio, but trust me its good. Not sure why, but my coworkers and I have been loving it this week.
2 comments:
Wine/coke is a Spanish drink called "calimocho." It's delicious!
Good to know Audrey!
Post a Comment