Thursday, March 1, 2012

Spring!

Today officially felt like spring in Atlanta and it was fantastic. I feel so lucky to have so many wonderful things going on in my life. Today I sat outside and had lunch from the food trucks (one of my favorite things to do) and it's my Friday! What a fantastic end to a short week. This afternoon I even--brace yourselves--went for a run.those words have never been uttered by me before. I am starting from scratch so I can't run for very long distances, but I did the best I could and I'm really proud of myself! I can't wait to keep up the habit as the weather gets nicer. John and I are attempting to train for the Peachtree Road Race (10k) in July. I'll be happy if I can run half of it!

I hope you all had as wonderful of a day as I did. It capped off a really inspiring week for me (more on my week later). I can't wait to do some relaxing this weekend and to go to the Georgia Tech vs Wake Forest basketball game this weekend! nothing feels more like March to this North Carolinian than going to an ACC basketball game. Happy weekend friends!

No comments: