I don't usually have a resolution, but I figure now that I'm living alone, whole new fresh start, I might as well make some real goals for myself. And it'll help to write them down--make myself more accountable.
1. Take better care of myself. This does not simply mean "diet", although that's a part of it. I want to eat healthy food. I want to go to the gym more, although I'm not going to set a schedule. The fact that I'm going at all is a big improvement!
2. Learn to cook (more). I already love to bake, but I really want to learn how to make other things--entrees, etc for myself. This goes right along with number one also. When I cook something myself, I know exactly what goes in it. Dieting isn't so much about restricting, but just being informed.
3. Seek out new relationships. I am completely new to Atlanta, and am lucky enough to have a couple people I can go to for hanging out, having dinner, etc. But I really want to a) make those relationships into more long lasting friendships or b) seek out new ones by joining groups, going out, meeting people. At this point I'm pretty content with being on my own, but finding a guy to share all this with might be nice too.
1 comment:
Such good resolutions! I know you can stick with it.
We should not have to work today. It is cruel, and I'm not accomplishing anything. I'm about to leave to go home and pack (I'm heading to CT tonight and leaving tomorrow for FL) and I completely forgot to pack a bag last night. I'm already thinking that instead of coming to work next Monday I'm going to call in sick. I know next week will be a waste as well.
Tra la la. Merry day before Christmas Eve! So glad to see we're both so busy, haha.
Post a Comment