Even though I had really high hopes of being Ginger Spice this year, the lack of that costume in the Halloween store prevented me from spicing up my life. Sizing of costumes is weird--yesterday I tried on 3 costumes, all size M/L. One was huge, one I could not even get on my body, and one was perfect. Moral of the story: you never know what you might get if you order it off the internet. So instead, I'm going to be a 1920s flapper. Not very creative or exciting, but its one of those costumes I always wanted as a kid, and my mom would never buy for me. Here's to living out childhood dreams as an adult! Here is pretty much what I'll be looking like, come October 31 (complete with boa and headband):

And if any of you are still struggling for an idea slightly more creative than mine,
check this out. Please, someone be the swine flu or Bernie Madoff!
1 comment:
nice choice love!
Post a Comment