Thursday, October 15, 2009

Time for a change

A blog change! I redid everything with my beautiful beach photo at the top when summer rolled around, so I think its (past) time for me to give the blog a little facelift. Hopefully I'll have some extra time this afternoon to do it, and have a beautiful, more fallish page.

I'm a little--ok, very--sad today, because its the first day of the NC State Fair in Raleigh. This is literally the first year of my life that I will not attend. Tragic. I love the fair in all its glory. Fried foods, friends, rides, little kid art, free hushpuppies, live animals and produce (the biggest pumpkins you'll ever see--who doesn't like that?). Sigh. I miss it already. At least maybe I can hit up the GA Fair when it happens in the spring...although, I think the spring is a weird time for a fair. October is perfect, and you won't convince me otherwise. I guess I'll just have to wait my turn until next year :) Here's some photos from the fair in 2006 and 2007 just for the sake of nostalgia:


Me and the old roomie

Erin, me and Ash and turkey legs!

Giant pumpkins...I told you they were cool.


Fried pickles!



Gorgeous princess cake!
Oh, state fair, how I will miss you. xoxo













No comments: