Monday, February 1, 2010

Rough week

Hi dear friends,

Sorry for the lack of posting for the past week--its been a rough one for me. I found out last Saturday that one of my coworkers was killed in a car accident coming home from work the night before. This was devastating, because this was a person I spoke to almost every day, and traveling with quite a bit over the last year. Last week was very tough, but I enjoyed being in Tampa with my co-workers. It was warm and beautiful, and it was nice not to be in Atlanta during such a sad time.

I also found out yesterday that one of my closest friends lost her mom to cancer. She has been sick and struggling for quite a while, so her passing was not unexpected, but that certainly doesn't make it any easier. I'm lucky enough to be able to make a quick trip home in the middle of this week to be able to be with her and do anything I can to help her along.

So, I want to dedicate this post to these two wonderful ladies. Please say a few extra prayers for their families!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They and you are certainly in my prayers. We will catch up soon. Call me if you need anything at all!