Thursday, July 22, 2010

Two fascinating pieces of information

1. THE POLICE FOUND MY CAR. Yes, you read that right. They notified me in a very nice (NOT) form letter that cam in the mail yesterday. Unreal. Details to follow...I still don't know how they found it or anything like that, but I am going to check it out at the impound lot today. Bracing myself for the worst...but maybe some of my belongings (read: my best cds) will still be there and I can have them back! More likely, the hoodlums who took my car saw how awesome my music was and took it. Sigh.


2. I'm getting away from all this craziness and am heading to Raleigh in a few hours. Erin is picking me up at the airport, and we're going straight to Cameron Village. I will take this opportunity to say again how much I love Raleigh and NC in general. Very excited to be there and see friends and family this weekend and get away from the insanity that is Atlanta.


Have a great weekend!

No comments: