Thursday, May 12, 2011

Weekend festivities

Lots of fun to look forward to this weekend (beginning today!):

-Food Truck Thursday in Atlanta. This is my new favorite thing...lots of yummy food trucks line up right across the street from my office every Thursday at 11am. If you're in the Atlanta area, I highly reccommend you get yourself to Midtown at this time. Today I'm hoping for some BBQ and a King of Pops popsicle. Yum!
-Massage tomorrow morning. I missed mine last Saturday because of my dead car battery (the joys of adulthood...). Obviously I need it desperately this time.
-Lunch with John, froyo with Lauren and dinner with Graper tomorrow. So much food and so many friends packed into one day.
-Small birthday party for John on Saturday night!
-Finally (hopefully) getting my Comcast phone fixed on Saturday. This will be appointment #3 at my new home. They will be hearing from me via phone very soon to credit my bill. A lot.

Anyone else have fun plans this weekend? I can't imagine anything much more fun than what I've already got planned...