I can't believe its already mid-March. The ACC basketball tournament (one of my favorite things during the year) is already over, March Madness (another favorite) is about to begin, and my childhood best friend is about to get married. Next weekend. Whoa! How did all this sneak up on me? I am beside myself with excitement to spend most of next week at home in NC. I haven't visited since January, and that's a pretty long time for me. I'm really excited to see my parents and a few friends, and to celebrate all the fun wedding events! The week is filled with dinners and parties and pretties to get ready for the big day. I am so blessed and honored that Julie chose me to be her maid of honor, and I am so looking forward to helping her with everything and getting her down the aisle.
I still haven't decided what to wear for the rehearsal dinner, but I did finally find shoes for the wedding. I'm breaking them in at work as we speak :) I've got my fingers crossed for a warm weekend so I can break out a new hot pink dress I picked up at the J. Crew outlet about a month ago. I've also got to get down to the business of writing a MOH speech/toast. I have no idea how to go about this, so any advice/examples are appreciated! I seem to never pay attention during that part of the wedding.
This weekend I'm going on a long weekend mini-vacation to the GA mountains. I'm pretty excited about this trip too! So many good things to round out the rest of my month. I just hope it all doesn't fly by like the first half did...I want to savor it!
3 comments:
I'm not sure if it emails you if I respond to your comment on my blog...but I first heard Ingrid's version on PLL too!! Did you watch last nite? That little kid in the doll shop was creeping me out!
Omg Rachael..I am totally addicted to PLL. And yes, the kid last night was freaking me out big time. I can't wait for next week's episode!
you need to know about this website:
www.wetpaint.com. it's awesome!!
Post a Comment