Thursday, August 16, 2012

Good things

This week has been dragging a little at work, but its also been a really good week for a few reasons:

-Caught up on sleep last night after so many late nights in a row. Thank the Lord!
-Saw Jenn for a food coma/Pretty Little Liars party on Tuesday. We should do that so much more often
-My pool has reopened after being mysteriously closed for a couple of weeks
-Buying a wedding gift for one of my favorites (and getting SO excited to see her get hitched and to go to Winston in a couple of weeks!)
-Planning another trip to the dash for homecoming. Life is good.
-Realized that my birthday isn't that far away. Normally I love birthdays, but not so sure I'm excited about number 26...
-Also realized I'm almost done saving up for a big ticket purchase that is frivolous but that I have wanted for a long, long time

What's making you happy this week?

1 comment:

Rachael L. Anderson said...

Who do you think is the new A? Who do you think killed Maya? Write back on my blog in case I forget to look back here!