It should be a pretty low-key weekend for me. I plan on doing some Major Closet Overhaul tonight. I've hit a wall with myself and my wardrobe, and I'm pretty certain we need a good cleanse. I really want to take a bunch of things to take to consignment to help round out my savings for a very special item later this year. We'll see how that goes. I forsee a lot of wine and random Pandora stations in my future to make this happen. Another Friday night living the dream...
As for the rest of the weekend, John and I are going to a birthday party for one of his friends, and we will probably spend the rest on the couch watching Mad Men. Do any of y'all watch the show? We are completely addicted and have been Netflixing fiends for the past couple of months. I think we're mid-season 3 right now. I'd love to discuss more if anyone else is obsessed!
I'm hitting the road to Nashville next week for work, and I'm really looking forward to that. Should be a nice change of pace from what I've been working on lately, and I always love a good trip to Nashville. Can't wait to eat bbq, hear some country music and spend some QT with my coworkers.
What are you all up to this weekend? Any fun plans you're looking forward to? I'm looking SO forward to Tiffany's wedding in NC next weekend and John's first trip to Winston-Salem. OMG I can't contain myself!
1 comment:
So sad I won't be in Nashville with y'all this week!!! :-(
Post a Comment