So, apparently July and half of August went by without me blogging. Oops. I blame this in part to my insanely outdated Internet Explorer software that cannot be updated right now for various reasons, and thus, it is about 100x harder to make blog posts, and I officially cannot post pictures. Sigh. I also blame this (mostly) on the busy-ness of life. In the past 30 days, I have been to Savannah, Canada, Birmingham, and Washington DC. And maybe a little Atlanta thrown in the mix somewhere? Just typing that out makes me a little tired. All the trips were good, and half were for pleasure, which is always a plus! Even the ones that we not for pleasure were still lots of fun, and I got to see a few WF friends here and there, and that always makes me happy. Things that don't currently make me happy: laundry mountains, getting my healthy eating back on track after copious restuarant eating, my condo pool being closed temporarily and of course, my lack of blogging. Also my Olympics withdrawals, which is a whole different story because I have never liked the Olympics until this year. Always learning new things about myself.
So, as I breathe a sigh of relief, I promise I am going to try to start blogging again on the reg. And I cannot wait to catch up on everything that you all have been doing! In the meantime, I'm going to attempt to work on my computer issues and hopefully get back up and running soon.
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment