I worked a total of 2.5 days this week, but am still somehow exhausted and feeling like I worked 10 in a row. Thankfully today is my Friday! Tomorrow I'm planning an overdue outlet trip with work-bestie, dinner with a friend and maybe hanging out with other coworkers tomorrow night to watch football. Take that, resolutions! I am being incredibly social.
The outlet trip is primarily to search for wedding shoes at the Kate Spade outlet. Or anywhere really. I'm finding it difficult to find a semi-comfortable low heeled shoe with some pizazz and preferably glitter too. We'll see how it goes. In other wedding news, I think we have a date and a venue and I may have found my dress! Very exciting. Will share more when details are finalized :)
Happy (almost) weekend, friends! Here are a few iPhone photos of my wedding shoe process so far:




No comments:
Post a Comment