Friday, September 5, 2008

Another list

Things I will most likely do this weekend:

1. Read Cosmo and/or my current book, I Was Told There'd Be Cake
2. Get rained on by mean Tropical Storm Hanna
3. Have a few phone convo catch-ups
4. Eat yummy food
5. Continue the excavation of my junk from my room/house
6. Go to a free concert tonight (if its not pouring)
7. Watch bad ABC Family channel movies
8. Try to get some exercize
9. Buy a new dvd player
10. Sleep!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Sounds like a fabulous weekend!! I need to do some junk excavation as well. I have so many old clothes that don't fit me. I'm kind of afraid to get rid of a lot of it, what if I get fat again? I might need my large jeans. Haha, really I'm a pack rat.

Yay for free concerts! What type of music?

Your book, I was told there'd be cake, sounds great. I like the title.

Brittany said...

Hehe yeah..i'm a horrible pack rat. If you're getting rid of anything cute, send it to me before you throw it out haha!

There's a big free concert tonight downtown--Chuck Berry on one stage and the Annuals (a pretty amazing local band) on another. But judging from the fact that its already raining, it probably won't happen:(

And my book is pretty good. Its humor essays--they describe the author as the female 20-something David Sedaris.