Its finally the most wonderful time of the year--birthday week yay! I love celebrating my birthday (cake, presents, friends...whats not to like?), so this should be a fabulous week for me:)
Weekend: pretty boring and yet busy at the same time. Didn't end up going to casino night (THANK GOD), but instead stayed in and caught up on my What Not to Wear watching. Saturday, took my car to have it vacuumed, washed and waxed and now it looks stunning! Also, in the process of cleaning all my crap out from under the seats, I managed to find my Cravin' Melon cd that I thought was lost. Saturday night I went out with the former roomie to a sports bar/restaurant in Raleigh to have dinner and watch the Wake game. The food was yummy, and we both got accidentally drunk at 8 pm from ONE drink each. Granted, mine was something called the "mega-rita" (read: the largest margarita i've ever seen), and it was really delicious. But its still depressing that one drink can do me in now. Haha...the college days are obviously long gone. Anyway, Wake won and we had a really good time. Sunday: finally bought a new dvd player which I still need to set up, my grandparents came over to give me my bday present (lots of cool kitchin accessories & lush towels for when I finally move out, and cash--the best kind of gift), and then went to see my other grandpa and have dinner with him. Overall, pretty nice weekend, except I managed to get covered in mosquito bites. Ick.
Today the office is reeeally hot, which makes me want to nap. But i've got yummy leftovers for lunch & the morning is passing pretty quickly. And, today is the first day of fall--the best season of the year in my opinion!
PS-Kristin, I got your message and will call you back today:)
1 comment:
Happy almost birthday!
I too get drunk off of nothing now. Like one beer and I'm tipsy.
Post a Comment