Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Best Day of the Year!


Happy birthday to me today! I'm finally the big 22, but I don't really feel terribly old (yet)! I've been having a great time so far. Yesterday when I got home I had a couple more cards waiting for me, a lovely package from my beautiful facebook wife Emily full of candy lotions and a dvd, and the weird vibrating mascara that I won from the N&O on Monday. My mom made a homemade red velvet cake for me--which i'll get to eat tonight!--and I chatted with Kristin:) Lovely evening. Today my mom sang the birthday song to me, and one of my co-workers gave me a singing electric birthday candle that also plays the birthday song. Pretty special. I'm actually having a great time at the office today, and there's a retirement party here this afternoon with lots of yummy finger foods! After work, i'm picking up my mom and we're going shopping before our dinner reservation at McCormick & Schmicks. Then i'll probably go home, maybe watch my new dvd and go to sleep. Pretty perfect day overall.


1 comment:

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday!!!
I have a present for you, and will be shipping it as soon as I get my next paycheck. Don't think that I forgot about you!
Have a wonderful 22nd year!
Love,
Kristin