This will be the last blog from my office! Very strange since I bascially only blog from here when i'm sitting at the computer endlessly. And i'm not sure if i'll be as able to write at my new job (whichever job that may be...), so i'll keep you updated on that.
Today is definitely bittersweet. My co-workers surprised me with breakfast this morning--Panera bagels and cream cheese anf fresh fruit, and a balloon for my chair! They are so great and I really will miss them a lot. But, if I end up staying in Raleigh, it'll be easy for me to keep in touch. And thank goodness for email.
Today is definitely bittersweet. My co-workers surprised me with breakfast this morning--Panera bagels and cream cheese anf fresh fruit, and a balloon for my chair! They are so great and I really will miss them a lot. But, if I end up staying in Raleigh, it'll be easy for me to keep in touch. And thank goodness for email.

Otherwise, today is finally one of my favorite days of the year--State Fair day! Yipee! I'll be leaving here in a couple of hours, dropping off my suit at the cleaners, then i'm off to begin my afternoon-long feast. So excited. I just hope the rain/weird cold weather will hold off until later tonight when i'm exhausted and in bed by 10pm on a Friday. This weekend i'm finally going to make it to the Parade of Homes with Erin, so we can go to giant gorgeous houses and pretend like we live there, then go to tiny condos that we may actually be able to afford one day. And I have Monday and Tuesday off before I start my new job in Cary on Tuesday! I might be going to Winston with Sara sometime before next Wednesday, too. I'm looking forward to going since I haven't been there since May, so we'll see what happens:)
No comments:
Post a Comment