Friday, October 24, 2008

lovely friday

My week of vacation is officially over today--boo. Its amazing how much faster the days go by when I'm not doing much of anything and not sitting in an office. Although, I am pretty excited about starting my new job on Monday! I will definitely miss the getting up whenever I want and going wherever I want. Sigh.

I've got a couple of errands to run today--opening a new bank account at my new bank(!), and tonight i'm going out in downtown Raleigh for margaritas with my other Brittany. I'll probably spend the night downtown with her too--yay! I haven't been "out" in a looong time, so i'm looking forward to it. I baked some really delicious banana bread this morning, curtesy of Paula Deen, and she didn't let me down. It was fabulous. Hopefully i'll also get to vote early this weekend yay!

I had a major shopping trip on Monday, which included buying this dress from Forever 21. Its very unlike me to buy anything thats not a solid--or bascially anything exciting at all while shopping alone, haha. But I think I made a good choice. Mine is green instead of pink, with smaller flowers and little black and gold striping around the side.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Pretty dress!

Good luck with the job on Monday! Live it up this weekend!