Wednesday, October 15, 2008

very good days

Yesterday I found out that I get to go to Atlanta week after next for an in person interview after 2 rounds of phone interviews! Yay! I never expected to make it even to the second round, so I'm pretty thrilled that they called and I made it to the final round of interviews. The prospect of moving to Atlanta and doing all of the travel that the job would require scares me a little bit, but it would be an amazing opportunity. Other good things: my current food coma after the pot luck lunch at my office, Britney Spears is going on tour again next year!, my interview this afternoon and, of course, the fair is on Friday (i'm obsessed).
Not so good things: said goodbye to Julie yesterday for the next two years. It wasn't as emotional as I expected--mostly because I wouldn't let myself get ridiculous, but its still sad and exciting at the same time. I'm very proud of her. Also, the fact that I have to spend the next hour or so at work studying finance and the economy for my interview this afternoon. Boo. And, i've heard at least 4 Obama radio commercials today already. I will be so thrilled when this election is finally over. I think i'm going to vote early this weekend!
_________________________________________________
Because the blog looks boring, here are pictures of a few places other than Raleigh where I'd like to be right now:





No comments: