I don't hide my political views at all, but I've been so tired of the election coverage lately that I never want to talk about it, and I certainly don't want to write about it here. I'm sick and tired of one-sided media and many of the absolutely ridiculous things they broadcast on a daily basis. But I am certainly still interested and I read as much news (unbiased--hah!) as I can. I really like this that I read on Kristin's blog today. It is well put and eye-opening. No matter your views, please read this on her blog.
Also, I think Sarah Palin is fantastic and I don't apologize for that! There, I said it!
3 comments:
I wish I had the courage to put my political views on facebook!!! I'm actually afraid to put there that I'll be working for McCain....
But I agree! I love Sarah Palin!
In my opinion, I really don't care what anybody thinks. I joined the McCain Palin group and I don't care who knows haha! But, its very touchy and awkward and I hate it. Boo.
agreed about Palin. Anyone that resembles Tina Fey that much cant be bad for Politics. Just kidding, I love her for many more reasons than that!!!
Post a Comment