Hello dear friends! I don't have much exciting to report on today except for a couple of little items:
1. Kristin is finally here! She arrived last night and is currently hanging out by herself in my apartment. I feel terrible that I couldn't take the week off to hang out with her, but I'll be there Friday! And I might even sneak out early this afternoon...we shall see. At least she's hopefully enjoying my apartment's pool while I'm slaving away.
2. Had lunch today in the "executive dining room" at work. I didn't even know an executive dining room existed. Very delicious and very fancy. You learn something new every day, right?
3. I'm having dinner with my friend Kate tonight. She is a good friend to me here, but soon she'll be moving to Jackson, MS for work :( I'll definitely miss her, but am happy to see her a few more times before she leaves.
4. K and I have decided to have a week of adventures in cooking. I'm sure I'll report back with whatever findings we have--good or bad. Neither of us knows how to do much of anything except pan-frying. And I'm deathly afraid of cooking meat, in fear that I might inadvertantly poison myself. Any tips would be appreciated!
No comments:
Post a Comment