Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Things I enjoy at the moment

1. Small town Alabama.

2.Raisonettes.

3. Hotel indoor pools.

4. My friends.

5. Rainbow flip flops.

6. Outback steakhouse Wallaby Darned drinks.

7. Pandora radio.

Back to ATL tomorrow, which I'm very excited about. I've got two weeks worth of packing to do in a short time. I also want to make sure I get to see a couple of friends before I leave town for two weeks straight--especially Kate, since she's moving to Mississippi while I'm gone :( So, hopefully I'll be able to get all my work/errands/packing done and I'll get to see my friends in just the few short days that I'm home. Half way done with the month-o-travel marathon, hooray! It'll probably feel weird to actually go back into the office after all this, but it'll definitely be nice to be back in my normal routine and my own bed.

Also, its almost reunion time again!! Not only do I get to see Sara in DC (total pleasant surprise), but I also get to see K again and Emily! Hooray! Not to mention Ash and KT who live in Maryland right outside the city. I am soo excited! It'll be the first time so many of us have been together since homecoming at Wake last year!

No comments: