Friday, August 21, 2009

Another happy day and I'm so glad! I think its a sign that maybe I'm finally back to my normal self! I hate that it feels "weird" to be happy most every day, but its been a long summer. So I'm extra appreciative.

The flex day has been very successful. I went to the gym (I know...insane), watched lots of excellent day time tv, had an eye doctor appt that I've been putting off for months and am currently making a chicken/stuffing/vegetable casserole in my oven! I also bought weights at Target this afternoon...who is this fitness-loving person? Not sure, but I'm going to run with it while I can. And I hope the cooking goes well, so it will lead to more in the future.

Something relatively major is coming up most likely next week, and I'm a little apprehensive about it. Hopefully everything will go well and I can get through it without freaking out too much. Have a happy Friday night friends!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Oooh, you cooking sounds really delicious.