Monday, August 31, 2009

Could life get much better?

Lovely weekend which included all of the following: a trip to my very first gay bar, courtesy of Acree, outlet mall shopping, seafood eating, hanging out with old friends and new, and talking to the ones who aren't here over the phone. And not that much sleep (unfortunately). Sounds pretty fun right? It was!

Although, I must admit I didn't accomplish my two main weekend goals:
1. Buy a new suit. Everything at the outlets was ugly.
2. Meet Ludacris at a liquor store meet-n-greet on Saturday at Green's. I figured my chances of seeing him in a random liquor store around Atlanta some time in the future are pretty high...

But, I did do a lot of quality Sex and the City watching! That counts for something, right? Plus, last night I did laundry and washed dishes. If only I could bring myself to actually vacuum. Very doubtful. Tonight I must watch my usual Monday night tv (plus Greek, yay) and possibly pop out to Urban Outfitters to pick something up. We'll see how motivated I am.

Exciting, wonderful, awesome things that are happening in the next few days:
-Raleigh on Thursday, hooray!
-BRITNEY on Saturday with Matthew.
-some good bbq eating at home, hopefully.
-DISNEY in 10

Could life get much better?

No comments: