Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Happy

Continuing on the theme of the past 2 days, I'm really happy today for no particular reason. Thank the Lord! I've waited so long to feel like my normal, happy self again, and this trend is hopefully here to stay.

Last night I had dinner and attempted to play trivia with my new work friend! We live right around the corner from each other, so we went to a place within walking distance that just opened. The food was good, but it was their first night doing trivia, and it started an hour late, so we gave up and left. It was still really fun to get together with someone from work--we have lots in common and had lots of fun together. Can't wait to do it again maybe next week!

Today has been a busy one at the office, and tonight I'm looking forward to doing as little as possible. I've got to pick up a bridal shower gift and mail some things, but otherwise I plan to sit on the couch and do nothing. Its supposed to rain for the rest of the week, and I'd love a thunderstorm to listen to tonight!

And for everyone's viewing pleasure, a trailer for Chris Rock's new movie. Hysterical.

2 comments:

Acree said...

we should totes do trivia together! I have witnessed, but not partaken in, trivia at the local on wednesday nights and it is SO EASY.

Brittany said...

i love that you said "totes". also, let's do it! we all remember how i was the CAPTAIN of the quiz bowl team in hs.