Thursday, May 27, 2010

Out of the office

Good afternoon, dear friends!
I can't believe it--my beach trip is finally upon us! I feel as though I've been counting down for ages and ages. I just have to make it through another hour or two, and then I'm home free for 5 straight days. Hooray!


I hope you all have a fun filled holiday weekend! Enjoy yourselves & I'll see you back here next week! xoxo


And in the mean time, enjoy some photos of a variety of summer fun activities:

Hammock lounging.

Sailboats.

An ice cold Coke (especially in ATL!).


Margaritas (especially anywhere, anytime :)



A nice Braves baseball game.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Brittany,

I found you through Katie at Daffodil's and girl, I am so glad! I love you your blog! Thanks for the link ;)

Have a wonderful vacation!!!

Laura @ weheart(most)art

Laura said...

That was supposed to say "I love your blog"...
I need a typing class!

Brittany said...

Aww thanks so much, I love your blog too! xoxo