But I just might do that this afternoon! I won't say more because I don't want to jinx it, but I found something very promising, and the lovely Kelly has offered to drive me to the dealer this afternoon! Updates to come.
_______________________________________________________
The weekend was fabulous because:
1. I spent the whole thing with John.
2. He helped me find cars and drove me around to do all my errands before I was carless for the week.
3. We ate Bojangles.
4. I got a pretty one-shoulder purple dress from the Loft.
5. I cooked a delicious meal of ground turkey and tortellinis!
6. I finally got to talk to Matthew after 6 long months of him being abroad in Spain.
7. Finally caught up with Kristin also (even though that technically happened today).
8. Emailed with Julie and learned she's coming back to America in less than 1 month.
9. Watched Chris Rock's Good Hair documentary, which was both hilarious and informative.
10. Got back into Rob and Big. I missed that show!
11. Did I mention I found the car?!
1 comment:
Ohhh, I'm LOVELY now. Nice to know. If I had been being my normal blog-stalker self recently, I would have noticed before now...
Post a Comment