I hope y'all had a great weekend! Mine was nice, very low key. I spent most of it lying on the couch, watching tv, and doing a little cleaning and shopping and eating here and there. Just what I needed!
John and I tried a new restaurant, the Tuk Tuk Thai Loft on Peachtree. It was good and had a gorgeous view of the skyline, but I still don't think it held a candle to my favorite Tin Drum. I did get to use a $10 off coupon though, which I always love doing. Other than that, I took a trip to Ikea and confirmed once again that my perfect bedroom furniture does not exist. I really liked one I saw there, but frankly it just looked too cheap to pay almost $400 for. So, it has been decided (by me...and probably everyone else who is sick of hearing about my quest for furniture) that i'm going to attempt a DIY fabric headboard! I'm very excited about this! It will be my first semi-large scale, blog-inspired DIY project. I can't wait to pick out a fabric (I'm thinking bold...go big or go home, right?), and detail the process on the blog :)
Looking forward to a (free! awesome seats!) Braves game tonight with Jenn, and really looking forward to a weekend in North Carolina starting Thursday. Here I come, friends, family, beach music and bbq!
1 comment:
Have you looked at Crate & Barrel's fall catelog for furniture? I'm liking a lot of what they're doing these days.
Post a Comment