Thursday, August 18, 2011

Home bound

I'm heading home to North Carolina (the greatest state in the Union, if you ask my opinion) this afternoon. I can't wait! I haven't been home since the beginning of June, which is a little longer than I normally wait to make the trip. I'm excited to:

-see my family and friends
-hear some beach music at North Hills
-do some Cameron Village shopping
-pick up my bridesmaid dress!
-eat BBQ (the real stuff..not what you can get in GA) & Bojangles
-check out JoAnn's for some fabric
-potentially make one last ditch effort to look for furniture (not likely)

Most of all, I want to enjoy some Carolina sunshine, cuddle with my parent's cat and spend as much time as possible just lounging around. Next week will be a big week at work for me with lots of extra responsibility, so this will be a much need calm before the storm.

I hope everyone has something fun planned for the weekend. Enjoy!

No comments: