Its been such a long, tedious week for me--I am so happy that Friday has finally arrived! I've got no big plans this weekend. Hopefully just enjoying the nice weather and getting a few things done around the house. I laid out my new symmetrical frame wall yesterday, but was too chicken to make that many holes in my wall, so today I'm planning to try out some of the sticky command strips. Hopefully they work! I'll report back with my progress. I'm also heading to the library today to pick up my new book--very excited about that! I was going to start The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, but I heard it was depressing and I really want to read something light and happy right now. I'm hoping the Happiness Project will fit the bill.
I hope you all have a great weekend and enjoy yourselves!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment